Rembrandt Intense Stain Brilliant Mint
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 2.4mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-440
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
- store at (20° - 25°C)
- do not use if inner foil is torn, cut or missing
hydrated silica, water, glycerin, sorbitol, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, cellulose gum, lauryl glucoside, PVP, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin, sucralose
US/Canada 1-800-548-3663, Outside US/Canada call collect 215-273-8755, www.rembrandt .com
|REMBRANDT INTENSE STAIN
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.