CVS Triple-Thick Antibacterial Washcloths
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.12g in 100mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- helps reduce germs that can potentially cause infection
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- irritation or redness develops
- conditions persist for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Washcloths can be used at room temperature or heated in a microwave for extra comfort.
- Place full package in microwave and heat for 45 seconds, then follow washing instructions
- If heating a partial package (2 or more cloths), heat for 15 seconds and test temperature to avoid burning skin.
- Gently pull label tab until package opening is exposed
- Remove cloths one at a time to cleanse body parts in this order:
- Neck and abdomen
- Right arm
- Left arm
- Right leg
- Left leg
- Groin and buttocks
- Allow skin to dry
- Dispose of cloth in waste receptacle
- Do not flush cloths in toilet
- Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing.
- Washcloth: rayon / polyester
Water, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Simethicone
FOR PERSONAL CLEANSING
- Moisturizes & conditions
8 in x 8 in (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)
|CVS TRIPLE-THICK ANTIBACTERIAL
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.