KONSYL Daily Therapy Fiber
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM POLYCARBOPHIL 625mg
Labeler: Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 0224-0500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil
- helps restore and maintain regularity
- promotes normal function of the bowel
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not use if you are taking any form of tetracycline antibiotic.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- difficulty in swallowing
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drug work.
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
- you experience chest pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- you fail to have bowel movement after use
- rectal bleeding occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Take this product (child or adult dose) with a full glass of water (8 oz.) or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- dosage will vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation
- continued use for 1 to 3 days is normally required to provide full benefit
|adults and children over 12 years||2 caplets, 1 to 4 times a day
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 caplet, once a day
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 135 mg
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature
- protect contents from moisture
calcium carbonate, caramel, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate.
|KONSYL DAILY THERAPY FIBER
calcium polycarbophil tablet
|Labeler - Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (102463866)|
|Registrant - Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (102463866)|
|Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||102463866||manufacture(0224-0500)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.