Rompe Pecho DM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDRIODIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients:(in each teaspoonful 5 ml.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg ...................................... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................................................... Expectorant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make cough more productive.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to the common cold or inhaled irritants.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use
- this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- if you do not know if your prescription drug contains on MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If cough persists more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. This could be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well immediately before each use.
Do not exceed 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||10 ml (2 tsps) every 4 hours
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 ml (1 tsp) every 4 hours
|Children under 6 years of age||Do not use
Other Information: Each 5 mls contains: sodium 2 mg, and potassium 1 mg. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 2.5 mg per 5 ml (teaspoonful).Tamper Evident Feature:Do not use if cap seal is torn, broken or missing. Store between 15 - 30 degrees Celsius (59 - 86 Fahrenheit). Measurement cup included. Does not contain alcohol or antihistamines. Product color and flavor may vary due to natural honey.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio Propolis, Blue Cohosh, Echinacea, Eucalyptus, Gingka Biloba, Golden Seal Root, Honey, Licorice Root, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mullein, Myrrh, Pleurisy Root, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Slippery Elm Bark, Sodium Chloride, Spearmint, Sucralose, Wild Cherry Bark and Zinc Sulfate.
Questions or Comments?
305-805-3456 Monday - Friday 9AM to 5PM EST
Efficient Laboratories, Inc., Miami, Fl 33166
Made in U.S.A.
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
|Registrant - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.