Vanilla Bean Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Harrison Specialty Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 75848-0900
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only - hands.
Keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
skin irritation develops.
In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, do not use without adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Do not store above 105 degrees F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, Glycerin, Green 5, Mannitol, Orange 5, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ultramarines, Water.
MADE IN USA
Dist. by Harrison Specialty Company, Canton, MA 02021
|VANILLA BEAN ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Harrison Specialty Co., Inc. (001000355)|
|Registrant - Harrison Specialty Co., Inc. (001000355)|
|Harrison Specialty Co., Inc.||001000355||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.