Proactiv Solution Purifying Botanical Peel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-610
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Use for the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously over clean face and neck
- massage with light circular movements until the gel liquefies on contact with the skin
- leave on for up to five minutes
- rinse thoroughly with water
- pat dry
- use once or twice per week, or as needed.
water (aqua), dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycereth-26, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, dimethiconol, polyacrylate-13, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, bisabolol, lactic acid, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyisobutene, hexylene glycol, polysorbate 20, PPG-26-buteth-26, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Dist. by Guthy-Renker®
PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
PURIFYING BOTANICAL PEEL
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.