COMPLEXION CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2mL in 100mL
Labeler: Results RNA, LLC
NDC Code: 42876-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- Avoid eyebrows and hairline as product may lighten hair color
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Wipe affected area with activated pad one to three time daily, if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Close jar tightly
Distilled Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenethyl Alcohol
Call: 1 888 823 3869
Step 1: Remove one moistened pad from the main jar and place pad inside jar lid.
Step 2: To activate pad, moisten pad further with 10 sprays of Activator solution.
Step 3: Using Activated pad, cover affected skin areas with wiping motion. Repeat until pad moisture is used.
Step 4: Allow formula to fry and remain on skin. Do not rinse off.
Orem, Utah 84058
Made in USA
1 888 823 3869
|COMPLEXION CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Registrant - Results RNA, LLC (078395000)|
|Results RNA, LLC||078395000||manufacture(42876-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.