Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, PAMABROM 25mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-339
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrilamine Maleate 15mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- breast tenderness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, as a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- you may get drowsy
- excitability may occur especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets per day
children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 15-30degreesC (59-86degreesF)
croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celulose, mineral oil, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
Call toll free 1-800-200-6313
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION NDC 37205-339-62
Leader Maximum Strength Premenstrual Relief
Pamabrom, Pyrilamine Maleate
Relieves: Cramps, Bloating, Tenderness
Distributed By Cardinal Health
Dublin, Ohio 43017
All Leader brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for full refund.
acetaminophen, pamabrom, pyrilamine maleate capsule
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.