Caladryl Clear by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1mL, ZINC ACETATE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0731
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Pramoxine HCl 1%||Topical analgesic|
|Zinc acetate 0.1%||Skin protectant|
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
- minor cuts
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, glycerin, hypromellose, methylparaben, polysorbate 40, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
Dist: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc. Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
pramoxine hydrochloride and zinc acetate lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
- Caladryl Clear (2 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.