Zostrix Diabetic Joint and Arthritis Pain Relief
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.25mg in 1g, MENTHOL 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Health Care Products
NDC Code: 61787-451
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscle joints associated with
For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise
- do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- blistering occurs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- severe burning persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- to avoid getting cream on hands use applicator pad to apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed. Discard applicator pad after use.
- for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- see package insert for more information
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Sorbitorl & Water.
Call 1-800-899-3116, Mon. - Thurs. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to this number.
|ZOSTRIX DIABETIC JOINT AND ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
capsaicin and menthol cream
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
|San-Mar Laboratories, Inc.||078718053||MANUFACTURE(61787-451)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.