ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Anticavity Mouth
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.09mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0968
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
water, glycerin, sorbitol, xylitol, poloxamer 407, betaine, propylene glycol, flavors, bisabolol, carnosine, PEG-14M, PEG-160M, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, pueraria lobata root extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, lactic acid, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, sucralose, green 3, yellow 10 (309-043)
Learn more at www.ACTFLUORIDE.com
|ACT TOTAL CARE DRY MOUTH ANTICAVITY MOUTH
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.