Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-5811
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open pouch
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
For dirty hand, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
*Wipes composed of 50% Tencel,
50% Viscose, both made from renewable resources.
Tencel(R) is a registered trademark of Lenzing AG.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
Made in USA
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
#1 in Hospitals and Doctors' Offices
More Effective than Gels and to Moisturize Skin
Kills 99.99% of Germs
Made with Ultra Soft Tencel(R)*
7.2 x 5.3 in (18.2 x 13.4 cm)
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.