good neighbor pharmacy cough and sore throat
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 24385-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
- temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
12 yearsand over
- each tablespoon contains: potassium 20 mg and sodium 8 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, flavor, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN TYLENOL® COUGH & SORE THROAT
Cough & Sore Throat
PAIN RELIEVER – COUGH SUPPRESSANT – ANTIHISTAMINE
Sore Throat/Body Aches/Headache – Acetaminophen
Coughing – Dextromethorphan HBr
Runny Nose – Doxylamine Succinate
Cool Ice® Liquid
INSTANT COOLING SENSATION
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY COUGH AND SORE THROAT
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.