Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 19g in 133mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC 7g in 133mL
Labeler: Natureplex, LLC
NDC Code: 67234-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 118 mL delivered dose)
Dibasic sodium phosphate 7 g
Monobasic sodium phosphate 19 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have kidney disease
- are 65 or older and under a doctor's care for any medical condition
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- symptoms of dehydration [feeling thirsty* dizziness* vomiting* urinating less often than normal]
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product.
|adults and children 12 years and over||one bottle once daily
|children 2 to under 12 years||1/2 bottle once daily
|children under 2 years||do not use
- each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.4 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this product
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 1-5 minutes
- store between 15 and 30 C (59 and 86 F)
- carton sealed for safety. Do not use if top or bottom flap is torn or missing.
- consult PHYSICIANS' DESK REFERENCE for complete professional labeling.
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, water
Questions or comments?
|Labeler - Natureplex, LLC (062808196)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.