La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Ultralight Sunscreen
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 4.29g in 143g, Homosalate 17.16g in 143g, Octisalate 7.17g in 143g, Octocrylene 10.01g in 143g, Oxybenzone 8.58g in 143g
Labeler: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
NDC Code: 49967-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- hold can 4 - 6 inches away from body and apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure
- for face, do not spray directly on face; spray into hands and apply using fingers
- reapply as needed or after towel drying,swimming, or perspiring
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in a well-ventilated area
dimethicone, water, isododecane, isononyl isononanoate, PEG-10 dimethicone, styrene/acrylates copolymer, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, dicaprylyl carbonate, trisiloxane, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolyer, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, PEG-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, p-anisic acid, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, propylene carbonate
|LA ROCHE POSAY
ANTHELIOS 30 ULTRALIGHT SUNSCREEN
avobenzone homosalate octisalate octocrylene oxybenzone spray
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.