ATOPALM Oral Pain Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm, USA
NDC Code: 51141-0236
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral Pain Reliever
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches.
- do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or a doctor.
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cut open tip of tube at score mark
- apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- should be supervised in the use of this product.
- ask a dentist or a doctor.
- do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
PEG-400, PEG-6000, Glycerin, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Flavor
Call toll free 1-855 ATOPALM – (1-855-286-7256)
|ATOPALM ORAL PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - NeoPharm, USA (965502912)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.