Virdec DM Drops
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 3.5mg in 1mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 3mg in 1mL, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Virtus Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 76439-320
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 3.5 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 3 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product in a child who is
- now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 dropperful (1 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 dropperfuls in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Citric Acid, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 40, Glycerin, Grape flavor, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose
Decongestant • Antihistamine • Antitussive
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free • Gluten Free
Each dropperful (1mL) contains:
Phenylephrine HCl……………….3.5 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate………1 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr………….3 mg
WARNING:KEEPTHIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
NET CONTENTS 1 FL OZ (30 mL)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Supplied with a child resistant cap.
|VIRDEC DM DROPS
virdec dm drops liquid
|Labeler - Virtus Pharmaceuticals, LLC (969483143)|
|Registrant - Virtus Pharmacueticals, LLC (969483143)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.