Barielle Fungus Rx Maximum Strength Anti-Fungal
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.0mL in 100mL
Labeler: Fisk Industries
NDC Code: 42593-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
- Cures and prevents most athlete's foot (tinea pedis). - Effectively relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling accompanying the above condition.
For external use only
- In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center.
- Stop use and ask a physician if rash or irritation occurs.
On children under 2 unless directed by a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, wash the feet and dry thoroughly. - Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily ( morning and/or night ). - Supervise children in the use of this product. - Pay special attention to spaces between the toes - Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- You may report a serious adverse event from use of this product to Fisk Industries, Inc. 50 Ramland Road, Orangeburg, NY 10962
Water, PEG-8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Decetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Octoxynol-9, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine.
BIORIUS sprl, 2 rue René Descartes B-7000 Mons, Belgium DISTRIBUTED BY FISK INDUSTRIES ORANGEBURG, NY 10962, USA
BARIELLE FUNGUS RX MAXIMUM STRENTH ANTI-FUNGAL SOLUTION 30 ml / Fl. Oz. (U.S.) e
|BARIELLE FUNGUS RX MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTI-FUNGAL
|Labeler - Fisk Industries (067633180)|
|Private Label Partners, Inc.||046033481||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.