Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polysorbate 80 100mg in 10mL
Labeler: Dakota Laboratories, LLC
NDC Code: 54891-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polysorbate 80 (1.0%)
• Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
• Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
• Protects against further irritation or relieves dryness of the eye.
• Lubricates to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
• Replace cap after using
• If you experience pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
purified water, sodium chloride, citric acid, edetate disodium with retinyl palmitate, mannitol, sodium citrate, and pyruvate as antioxidants.
polysorbate 80 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Dakota Laboratories, LLC (002303871)|
|Dakota Laboratories, LLC||002303871||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.