PhysiciansCare Sinus Non-Drowsy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Acme United Corporation
NDC Code: 0924-0133
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCL 10 mg
- nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever ot other respiratory allergies.
- sinus congestion and pressure
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
take 1 tablet every 4 hours
Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59-86 F (15-30 C)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium*, crospovidone*, dicalcium phosphate*, FD and C Red No. 40, FD and C Yellow No. 6, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium silicate*, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol*, propylene glycol*, silicon dioxide*, starch*, stearic acid*, titanium dioxide, triacetin*.
Questions or Comments?
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve with 7 days or are accompanied by fever
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Acme United Corporation (001180207)|
|Acme United Corporation||045924339||relabel, repack|
|Acme United Corporation Pac-Kit Safety Division||883538258||relabel, repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.