Gold Bond Foot Extra Strength
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves the pain and itch associated with minor skin irritations on the foot
- provides maximum strength itch relief
- absorbs excess moisture
- helps control foot odor and odor-causing bacteria
- cools and soothes irritated skin
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- under 2 years: ask a doctor
- wash and dry feet, sprinkle powder liberally over feet, between toes, on bottoms of feet and in shoes
talc, sodium bicarbonate, acacia, benzethonium chloride, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil. (227-070)
|GOLD BOND FOOT
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.