Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacal Corp
NDC Code: 10267-1016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and the common cold
- itching of the nose and throat,
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or
- for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- if you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- drowsiness may occur
- avaoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||
|children 6 to 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||consult a physician|
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- store at room temperature (59˚ – 86˚F)
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone and Magnesium Silicate.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Warner-Lambert Consumer, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® Cold and Allergy Tablets.
CONTRACT PHARMACAL CORP.,
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride chlorpherniamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacal Corp (968334974)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corp||968334974||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.