Erbaviva Sunscreen SPF 30
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20mL in 100mL
Labeler: Sun Deep Inc.
NDC Code: 61684-2010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used a directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
if rash occurs
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Measure Protection. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis (chamomil) flower oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, helinathus annuus (sunflower) see oil, hydrogenated methyl abietate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, magnesium sulfate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polyglycerol-10 laurate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sorbitan stearate, tocopherol, water
- protect this product form excessive heat and direct sun
SUNSCREEN SPF 30
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Sun Deep Inc. (189788201)|
|Sun Deep Inc.||189788201||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.