FAMILY CARE CHILDRENS DECONGESTANT NOSE DROPS
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25mg in 1mL
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP
NDC Code: 65923-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride USP 0.125%...................Nasal
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion, due to common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use with any other products containing
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product temporary discomfort may occur such as:
- increase in nasal discharge
- the use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms persist. Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions (Nasal use only)
- children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops into each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician
- do not use if solution is brown or contains a precipitate
- protect from light
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- see bottle or box for lot number and expiration date
Benzalkonium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol,
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
MADE IN KOREA
|FAMILY CARE CHILDRENS DECONGESTANT NOSE DROPS
phenylephrine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.