Eye Lubricant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for protection against further irritation
Enter section text here
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 15 - 30ºC (59 - 86ºF)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
polyethylene gloycol, propylene glycol liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.