Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Macoven Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 44183-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL)
|Brompheniramine Maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg||Cough Suppressant|
- runny nose
- itching of the nose and throat
- itching, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- may cause excitability, or increased irritability especially in children
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with emphysema, chronic bronchitis or asthma
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- if you or your child are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 800-222-1222
- take every 4 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 teaspoonsful|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful|
|Children 4 to under 6 years of age||1/2 teaspoonful|
Do Not Use in Children under 4 years of age
Store at 25°C (77°F): Excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) (See USP Controlled Temperature)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Protect from freezing.
Alcohol Dehydrated, Butter Scotch Flavor, Citric Acid Anhydrous, FD&C Red #40, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate.
Manufactured for: Macoven Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Magnolia, TX 77354
ANTIHISTAMINE, NASAL DECONGESTANT,
Butter Scotch Flavor
|Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful) for
oral administration contains:
|Brompheniramine Maleate||2 mg|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl||30 mg|
|Dextromethorphan HBr||10 mg|
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
brompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - Macoven Pharmaceuticals (832591965)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.