Colace by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: docusate sodium 100mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2337
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colace 100 mg
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|children 2 to under|
12 years of age
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg
VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Keep tightly closed.
D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, PEG 400, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
©2009 Purdue Products L.P.
Dist. by: Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
Additional bar code label applied by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
- Colace (3 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.