Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE 12mg in 1mL
Labeler: Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
NDC Code: 24208-433
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- change in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- or if condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drop (s) in the affected eye (s) as needed or directed by your doctor.
- Storage: 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%
Toll Free Product Information or to Report a Serious Side Effect Associated with use of the product Call: 1-800-553-5340
®/TM are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
©Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Rochester, NY 14609
Order No. 622266
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED NECKBAND IS NOT INTACT.
|Labeler - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.