Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1.2mg in 1mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wraser Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 66992-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 1 mL) contains:||Purpose|
|Brompheniramine Maleate 1.2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCI 2mg||Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately. 1-800-222-1222
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age & over:||3mL every 4-6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1.5 mL every 4-6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
store at 20°-25°C (68-77°F): F):excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
acesulfame, artificial bubble gum, aspartame, citric acid, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, methylparaben, neusilin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dehydrate, xanthan gum
Questions or Comments?
Call weekdays from 9AM to 4PM CST at 1-888-252-3901 • http://wraser.com • email: email@example.com
WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Ridgeland, MS 39157
400768 Iss. 011/2011
brompheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Wraser Pharmaceuticals (121828334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.