CLENZIDERM PORE THERAPY ACNE TREATMENT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, INC.
NDC Code: 62032-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- store away from heat and direct sunlight.
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol, Menthoxypropanediol, Menthyl Lactate, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Water.
(800) 636-7546 Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Dist. by OMP, Inc., Long Beach, CA 90806
|CLENZIDERM PORE THERAPY
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - OMP, INC. (790553353)|
|PURETEK CORPORATION||785961046||MANUFACTURE(62032-110), LABEL(62032-110), PACK(62032-110)|
|Ei INC.||105803274||MANUFACTURE(62032-110), LABEL(62032-110), PACK(62032-110), ANALYSIS(62032-110)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.