CLENZIDERM DAILY CARE FOAMING CLEANSER ACNE TREATMENT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, INC.
NDC Code: 62032-111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Acne treatment gel
- For the treatment of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use AM and PM.
- Wet face.
- Gently massage product all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Wait 10-15 minutes to allow skin to dry completely.
- store away from heat and direct sunlight.
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
Butyl Avocadate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Water (Aqua).
(800) 636-7546 Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Dist. by OMP, Inc., Long Beach, CA 90806
|CLENZIDERM DAILY CARE FOAMING CLEANSER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - OMP, INC. (790553353)|
|PURETEK CORPORATION||785961046||MANUFACTURE(62032-111), LABEL(62032-111), PACK(62032-111)|
|Ei INC.||105803274||MANUFACTURE(62032-111), LABEL(62032-111), PACK(62032-111), ANALYSIS(62032-111)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.