Bikini Zone Medicated CREME by CCA Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 2.00g in 100g
Labeler: CCA Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 61543-1613
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
For external use only.
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it’s needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
WATER (AQUA), SD ALCOHOL 23A, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, SALICYLIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN.
Call 1-800-595-6230 Report any issues associated with this product to the telephone number or address listed on this package.
|BIKINI ZONE MEDICATED CREME
|Labeler - CCA Industries, Inc. (106771041)|
|Suite K Value Added Services LLC||036822144||manufacture(61543-1613)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.