Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/v
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only
Do not use
if you have sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide or have very sensitive skin. This product may cause irritation.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
If you are using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may increase dryness, redness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless a doctor directs otherwise.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth.
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if excessive irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use AM and PM. Recommended: after Am use, follow with AcneFree All-Day Acne Control. After PM use, follow with AcneFree 3-in-1 Acne Night Repair.
- Moisten skin.
Shake can before use.
- Press down firmly on dispenser and apply a small amount of foam (not mroe than a dollop the size of a golf ball) into hand.
- Using fingers, apply to face and gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- If bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application use.
If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- Store at 60o-85o F (15o-30oC).
- Pressurized container: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 120oF (49oC). Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Use only as directed.
Bakuchiol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Naringenin, Pantheyl Triacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Propane, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Acne Pore Cleaner
Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Medicine Stays In Pore Even After Rinsing
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.