Triaminic Day Time Cold and Cough
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves
• nasal and sinus congestion
• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease • high blood pressure
- thyroid disease • diabetes
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- may be given every 4 hours. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Age Dose children under 4 years of age do not use children 4 to under 6 years of age 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) children 6 to under 12 years of age 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
acesulfame K, benzoic acid, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C red #40, flavors, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
See New Directions and Warnings Information
Day Time Cold & Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
- Stuffy Nose
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse. www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
Child-Resistant Safety Cap
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IMPRINTED WITH “TRIAMINIC” AROUND BOTTLE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Triaminic® Has More Ways to Help Kids Feel Better!
Great Tasting Liquids
- Free Dosage Cup (enclosed)
- Alcohol Free
- Great Taste
Convenient Thin Strips®
- Melts in an Instant
- Easy to Give/Easy to Take
- No Mess Dosing
information plus hS-987
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Triaminic® provides a broad range of products, in forms created with the needs of children in mind.
Trusted by Parents for over 50 years.
What You Need to Make Your Child Feel Better!
For more information plus helpful tips visit www.triaminic.com or call The Triaminic Clinic®
1-800-KIDS-987 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Distr. by: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©20xx
DAY TIME COLD AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.