Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TROLAMINE SALICYLATE 10g in 100mL
Labeler: ABR Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 66183-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose:
Trolamine Salicylate 10% Topical Analgesic
Uses:temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, back and neck pain, muscular aches, neuralgia, bursitis, joint pain, leg and knee pain, tendonitis, cramps, and sports injuries.
- For External use only.
- If allergic to asprin or salicylate consult a doctor before use.
- Consult a doctor if pain persists for 10 days or redness is present
- If swallowed consult a doctor or poison control center
- If Pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Flammable:keep away from sparks, heat and flames.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on children under age 12.
- Avoid Contact with eyes.
- Apply Liberally
- massage lightly
- repeat application immediately one or two times
- reapply as necessary up to four times per day.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: aloe vera, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin.
trolamine salicylate spray
|Labeler - ABR Medical, Inc. (179719534)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.