Mineral Ice Pain Relieving
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL .02g in 1g
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-2067
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
● temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
● arthritis ● simple backache ● strains
- ● bruises ● sport injuries ● sprains
● provides cooling penetrating relief
For external use only
- with other topical pain relievers
- with heating pads or heating devices
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness or irritation develops
ask a health professional before use
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area before applying product
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store in a cool place
- keep lid tightly closed
- do not use, pour, spill or store near heat or open flame
ammonium hydroxide, carbomer, cupric sulfate, FD&C blue no. 1, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water
Distributed by: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©20XX Made in Canada.
Pain Relieving Gel
Greaseless with DEEPCOLD® Pain Reliever
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.