Medline Alcohol Prep Non-Sterile, Thick/Medium
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-816
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- for first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only.
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse or lasts longer than 72 hours
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use with electrocautery procedures
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Prep Pads
Contents: 100 Each
|MEDLINE ALCOHOL PREP
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.