Sucrets Herbal Honey Lemon Ginseng
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 5mg, Pectin 6mg
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HONEY LEMON GINSENG
|Active ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 5.0 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pectin 6.0 mg||Demulcent|
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouth
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- for protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and throat
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with or is followed by high fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting may be serious. Ask doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 1 hour as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100°F).
Use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken
Acesulfame potassium, asorbic acid, corn syrup, D&C yellow #10, green tea extract, natural and artificial honey and lemon flavors, propylene glycol, Siberian ginseng powder, sodium ascorbate, sucrose.
DIST. BY: INSIGHT PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
LANGHORNE, PA 19047-1749
HONEY LEMON GINSENG
menthol and pectin lozenge
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.