Assured Day time Cold and Cough
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Bio-Pharm, Inc.
NDC Code: 59741-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cold & Cough
|Active Ingredients (in each TSP (5 mL))||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCL 2.5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- nasal & sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- may be given every 4 hours. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
|Children under 4 years of age||Do not use|
|Children 4 to under 6 years of age||1 TSP (5 mL)|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||2 TSP (10 mL)|
- each TSP contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do no use if foil seal over mouth of the bottle is torn, broken or missing.
benzoic acid, citric acid anhydrous, EDTA disodium dihydrate, FD&C red #40, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Levittown, PA 19057
|ASSURED DAY TIME COLD AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Bio-Pharm, Inc. (801652546)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.