ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10g in 100g
Labeler: DOLGENCORP INC
NDC Code: 55910-825
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10%
FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- SKIN IRRITATION AND DRYNESS IS MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR IF YOU USE ANOTHER TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATION AT THE SAME TIME.
- AVOID UNNECESSARY SUN EXPOSURE AND USE A SUNSCREEN
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, LIPS AND MOUTH.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS, WHICH MAY BE BLEACHED BY THIS PRODUCT.
- SKIN IRRITATION MAY OCCUR CHARACTERIZED BY REDNESS, BURNING, ITCHING, PEELING, OR POSSIBLY SWELLING. IRRITATION MAY BE REDUCED BY USING THE PRODUCT LESS FREQUENTLY OR IN A LOWER CONCENTRATION.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER.
- WET FACE. GENTLY MASSAGE ALL OVER FACE FOR 20-30 SECONDS AVOIDING EYE AREA. RINSE THOROUGHLY AND PAT DRY.
- SINCE EXCESSIVE DRYNES OF SKIN MAY OCCUR, START WITH ONE APPLICATION DAILY AND INCREASE TO TWO TIMES A DAY IF NEEDED OR DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
- IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO ONCE A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY.
- IF GOING OUTSIDE, APPLY SUNSCREEN AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT. IF IRRITATION OR SENSITIVITY DEVELOPS, STOP USING BOTH PRODUCTS AND ASK A DOCTOR.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED. AVOID STORING AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.
GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, WATER, SODIUM C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, MINERAL OIL, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, ZINC LACTATE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE.
|ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP INC (068331990)|
|Registrant - APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE (201901209)|
|APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE||201901209||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.