Sucrets Cough Cherry
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-520
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg
temporarily suppresses coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
Do not use if taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 3 lozenges every 6-8 hours, do not take more than 12 lozenges per day
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1 lozenge every 4 hours, do not take more than 6 lozenges per day
- children 4 to under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use in children under 4 years of age
Corn Syrup, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1, Flavors, Menthol, Purified Water, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or write to Consumer Affairs.
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
dextromethorphan hydrobromide lozenge
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.