Clear Eyes Travelers Eye Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL .005mL in 1mL, POVIDONE .006mL in 1mL, TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .0005mL in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-585
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
For external use only.
solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
narrow angle glaucoma.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, dibasic sodium phosphate, edatate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
|CLEAR EYES TRAVELERS EYE RELIEF
polyvinyl alcohol and povidone and tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
|Aspen SVP (Pty) Ltd.||538473091||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.