Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: mineral oil 425mg in 1g, petrolatum 568mg in 1g
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-0312
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral Oil 42.5%
White Petrolatum 56.8%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Store away from heat. Protect from freezing.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Chlorobutanol and lanolin alcohols.
dry eye relief
0.12 oz (3.5 g)
mineral oil, petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.