Rash Relief Antifungal
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2g in 100g, Dimethicone 10g in 100g, Zinc Oxide 10g in 100g
Labeler: Touchless Care Concepts LLC
NDC Code: 15071-804
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Antifungal / Skin Protectant
- Ask a doctor before use on children under the age of two. For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation develops; there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm; or within 2 weeks for jock itch.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician. No rub-in is required.
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, White Petrolatum
Uses: Treats jock itch, ringworm, and athlete's foot
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a local poison control center immediately
|RASH RELIEF ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
|Registrant - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.