Rash Relief Clear
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Petrolatum 25g in 100g, Dimethicone 20g in 100g
Labeler: Touchless Care Concepts LLC
NDC Code: 15071-704
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations. For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes throughout with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve with 7 days.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin. No rub-in is required.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to we diapers is prolonged.
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water
Uses: Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a local poison control center immediately.
|RASH RELIEF CLEAR
petrolatum dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
|Registrant - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.