Headache Relief to Go by Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: aspirin 425mg, caffeine 32.5mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredient (per powder)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 425 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Caffeine 32.5 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves
- muscle pain
- minor arthritis pain
- pain and fever of colds
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for longer than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
When using this product limit use of caffeine containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs (seek medical help right away)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water
- repeat every 4-6 hours, while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavor, isomalt, sucralose
1-888-99-URGENT (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch is torn or open|
Headache Relief to Go
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
and Store in
Purse or Wallet
|HEADACHE RELIEF TO GO
aspirin and caffeine powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products, Inc. (962008251)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.