ATOPALM Moisturizing Hydrocortisone
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-6000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
WarningsFor external use only.
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
- for external genital itching or if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- for external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical devise for application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clean up and then occur again within a few days. Stop use and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone products unless you have consulted a doctor. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
- adults: when practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching, consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- see end of carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Inactive Ingredients Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-15 Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, BHT, Cholesterol, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/ Arachamide MEA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Questions? Call 1-855-ATOPALM
US Patent # US 6221371B1 Distributed by: NeoPharm Co., Ltd., 80 Wood Rd., #212 Camarillo, CA 93010 Made in Korea 75712 LOT and EXP.
plus US Patented Technology
MOISTURIZING HYDROCORTISONE CREAM
WITH US PATENTED M L E TECHNOLOGY
Relieves Itching and Redness Fast!
Provides Temporary Relief and Visibly Healthier Looking Skin
medicine without a prescription for temporary relief of your worst itch symptoms.ATOPALM TM
Relieves itches due to: Dry Skin, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Rashes
Net Wt. 1 oz/ 28.3 g
|ATOPALM MOISTURIZING HYDROCORTISONE
|Labeler - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (965502912)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.