Mentholatum Pain Relief Muscle Rub
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 59.1mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 128mg in 1g
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 12.8%
Menthol - Topical analgesic
Methyl salicylate - Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with a heating pad, other heat sources, or right after a shower / bath
- do not use in combination with other external analgesic products
- condition worsens
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- avoid overuse on large areas of the skin
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
cetostearyl alcohol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lanolin, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, quaternium-15, sodium cetearyl sulfate
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON - FRI 9 AM to 5 PM (EST) www.mentholatum.com
|MENTHOLATUM PAIN RELIEF MUSCLE RUB
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.