QC Diaper Rash
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.10g in 1g
Labeler: Quality Home Products
NDC Code: 64525-5382
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
- helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin lips
For external use only
over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
avoid contact with the eyes
if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at room temperature
- Lot No and Exp Date: see box or see crimp of tube
aloe vera gel, butylated hydroxytoluene, liquid paraffin, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, talc, tocopherol acetate, triethanolamine, purified lanolin, purified water, white petrolatum
|QC DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Quality Home Products (205554157)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.