Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 50mg in 5mL, Brompheniramine Maleate 3mg in 5mL
Labeler: Laser Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 16477-562
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
years of age
|1 teaspoonful (5 mL)
every 6 hours, not to
exceed 4 teaspoonfuls
in 24 hours.
to under 12
years of age:
|1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL)
every 6 hours, not to exceed
2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
years of age:
|Consult a physician.
Principal display panel and side panel for 30 mL label:
Sugar Free / Alcohol Free
Each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) contains:
Brompheniramine Maleate............3 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr...............30 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl.................50 mg
Not For Sale
30 mL (1 fl oz)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Greenville, SC 29615
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, and brompheniramine maleate syrup
|Labeler - Laser Pharmaceuticals LLC (614417132)|
|Registrant - Great Southern Laboratories (056139553)|
|Great Southern Laboratories||056139553||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.